» Advertise With Us

Your Ad Here - Reach 10s of thousands of people in the cuckold and hotwife lifestyle. Make money from your lifestyle-based endeavor! Contact administrator Kingbull for more information.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default My Wife Wants a Black Man

    Hello all. Been reading this forum for a while. I'm not a troll or whatnot Also, regardless of my name, I've never cucked. Only a name

    Here's my problem. I've been with my wife for 7 years. I am 25. I'm the only man my wife has ever been with. Last week my wife admitted to me, she wants to try a black cock. At first, I was a little upset... maybe not upset, surprised I suppose. I'm 7", not small, not huge. She also added, she wants him really big. Again, this is not a fantasy... its the truth!

    I dont know what to do. Part of me wants her to follow her happiness, no matter any cost. I also dont want to lose her. There is another part of me that hopes she does it, and turns into a complete slut. Am I wrong for this? Any advice? It doesnt seem like she has it in her to become a slut, but I also never thought she would admit to wanting a large black cock.

  2. Thanks barcheck, fkmywfxn, PSC, NECuck, stuckcuck thanked for this post
  3. #2
    stuckcuck is offline Pillar of the Community stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute stuckcuck has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nyc suburbs
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    146

    Default how to begin?

    wow, where do you start? the fact that your wife shared her fantasy with you is huge, have you ever shared your cuckold desires with her? as is said over and over here, there are three important parts to a mutual cuckolding relationship, communication,communication,communication.
    now for her fantasy, how about starting by keeping it that way, try playing with it. go to a sex shop, find a good interacial video to watch together, a little wine, the right mood, then surprise her with a big black dildo and let nature take it's course. no telling where it will lead but i bet it will be hot.
    good luck and keep us posted!

    stuckcuck

  4. Thanks barcheck, NECuck thanked for this post
  5. #3
    cumbox is offline Junior Member cumbox is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Open wide.

    I think that all women have it in them to be a slut, where is the harm.
    It's is her Pussy so it's her right to use it as she likes. If she wants to stretch it and have it well abused it is her right to do so.

    All I would insist on is that she uses Birth Control and commonsense and then gets her thighs open as wide as she can.

    If it is her reputation you are worried about why not put a advert on a suitable site for her or take her on a holiday were she will get a chance to score.

    If I was you I would act fast before she changes her mind.

    Enjoy the action.

  6. Thanks barcheck thanked for this post
  7. #4
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I plan on talking to her about it more. It was very different seeing her eyes while she talked about it. I can't really explain it.

    We went to breakfast this morning, I saw her check out a couple black guys. (Not like she wanted to fuck each one that went through the door. Ha ha).

    It makes a little sense now that I've sat and thought about it. She does get hit on by black men quite a bit. She is 5 foot 8, 130 lbs, but has a very round onion like ass that pokes out a little. All the times black guys have complimented her, it mostly looked like she paid it no mind. Guess not. Ha ha.

  8. Thanks barcheck, skidaweb thanked for this post
  9. #5
    drillher2 is offline Banned to the Hall of FAKE Shame drillher2 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Let her lead the way ... along with a little coaching from yourself of course! Set out the rules between you both right up front! What can, cannot happen, you're there with them, or not, etc. My wife had her blackening, as I call it, in March of this year, not by taking on one black guy, but two! Regrets ... NONE! Would we do it again? You bet! In fact we plan a trip later this month where she'll take them both on again! The sight of her pussy being banged by BBC is simply awsome! If your wife is anything like mine, she'll love every inch she can get and will still want more! She'll fuck and suck till she drops! Enjoy!!

    It'll be interesting to hear how things progress!

  10. Thanks barcheck, saturn thanked for this post
  11. #6
    EmmaK is offline VERIFIED REAL MEMBER EmmaK has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest United States
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Can you expand a little on your situation? Were you coming to this website without her knowledge and, without knowing about your interest in cuckolding, she made this BBC comment? Or did she make this comment and then you started coming here? Or did she know about your interest and then make the comment?

    Clearly, by the fact that you are coming here at all, you have some interest in being a cuckold. Are you asking how to proceed with cuckolding or whether or not you guys should try it at all?

    Are you saying you are interested in her doing it but worried it might change her? Or are you saying you don't know how you will react if she does do it?

    Trying to get a better idea of you situation before I say anything specific because I think alal those things matter.
    Come and see what we are up to at the playhouse:
    www.mrsemmakelly.com

  12. Thanks barcheck, saturn thanked for this post
  13. #7
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaK View Post
    Can you expand a little on your situation? Were you coming to this website without her knowledge and, without knowing about your interest in cuckolding, she made this BBC comment? Or did she make this comment and then you started coming here? Or did she know about your interest and then make the comment?

    Clearly, by the fact that you are coming here at all, you have some interest in being a cuckold. Are you asking how to proceed with cuckolding or whether or not you guys should try it at all?

    Are you saying you are interested in her doing it but worried it might change her? Or are you saying you don't know how you will react if she does do it?

    Trying to get a better idea of you situation before I say anything specific because I think alal those things matter.
    I used to read the occasional topic or two. Being a cuck does interest me, just not sure if i could handle it.

    She does not know I came, or come on here. Purely coincidental that she made the comment about sleeping with a black man. She pretty much came out of nowhere with it, to me at least. I'm sure she has been thinking about this for a while.

    I'm worried about a few things. Like I said before, I'm worried she won't have any interest in me anymore, or at least a diminished interest. I'm also worried that I will like it too much, and try to encourage her to become slutty. The reason that worries me is because of the unknown... what if she falls in love, what if she gets preggo, how will it effect her mind, etc. There are a million things running though my head.

    She is a very pretty woman, and will have no problem getting men. Pretty much, the best way to put it is... I don't know. Ha ha. Thanks for everyones input, please keep it up!

  14. Thanks barcheck thanked for this post
  15. #8
    EmmaK is offline VERIFIED REAL MEMBER EmmaK has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest United States
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Sounds for the most part that you've got what a lot of guys dream about: you fantasized about being cucked and then without any prompting from you, your wife starts talking about it.

    I think there is a lot of be cautious about when cuckolding for fun but personally I think your fears are based on stuff that is fantasy-driven. There is a lot of BS about cuckolding on the internet and the idea that a woman is suddenly transformed into a wanton slut by having black cock is one of the biggest BS stories. I'm not saying that you are saying that but just that the stuff you might have read about that kind of thing happening was probably not true.

    Presumably your wife loves you for a lot of reasons, those reasons don't suddenly change because she fucks a black man. Most women aren't just looking for sex when they have a committed relationship. That's not to say she might not develop a relationship with someone but it all depends on how you approach it together. I've fucked lots of guys, black and white, and never come anywhere near even wanting to start a "relationship" with one of these guys.

    As for getting pregnant, I've been sexually active since I was 21 and have never "accidentally" gotten pregnant. I got pregnant twice by choice. Not getting pregnant is pretty easy if you are careful. Most people who get pregnant by accident take chances that increase their risk. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but you can reduce the risk of that tremendously.

    Pregnancy is, however, something that needs to be discussed before you get involved in cuckolding. If either of you are adamantly against abortion, what would you do in the case of an unplanned pregnancy? What would it mean for your child? What would it mean if the father of the child was not you? These are things you should talk about.

    You might indeed really enjoy watching your wife fuck other men (if she and the guy let you). Lots of guys do. And encouraging her to be slutty might happen but the main way this could cause trouble is that she doesn't want to do the things that you hope she'll do and you guys start to fight. I think that is a more common occurrence than any other.

    People don't become that different when they get involved in cuckolding. You might have some issues that cause problems. It isn't always just fun and games. I think the most common issues are jealously on the husband's part and reluctance on the wife's part. If a woman feels like she is being pushed to be a certain way to entertain her husband, it doesn't usually go well. And guys sometimes have a sudden bad reaction to the reality of the experience.

    Start by talking about it and how it might happen and what you both want from it and then see where things go.
    Come and see what we are up to at the playhouse:
    www.mrsemmakelly.com

  16. Thanks barcheck, 1A_BAD_ROD, ukresearcher, Toson, saturn, NECuck thanked for this post
  17. #9
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaK View Post
    Sounds for the most part that you've got what a lot of guys dream about: you fantasized about being cucked and then without any prompting from you, your wife starts talking about it.

    I think there is a lot of be cautious about when cuckolding for fun but personally I think your fears are based on stuff that is fantasy-driven. There is a lot of BS about cuckolding on the internet and the idea that a woman is suddenly transformed into a wanton slut by having black cock is one of the biggest BS stories. I'm not saying that you are saying that but just that the stuff you might have read about that kind of thing happening was probably not true.

    Presumably your wife loves you for a lot of reasons, those reasons don't suddenly change because she fucks a black man. Most women aren't just looking for sex when they have a committed relationship. That's not to say she might not develop a relationship with someone but it all depends on how you approach it together. I've fucked lots of guys, black and white, and never come anywhere near even wanting to start a "relationship" with one of these guys.

    As for getting pregnant, I've been sexually active since I was 21 and have never "accidentally" gotten pregnant. I got pregnant twice by choice. Not getting pregnant is pretty easy if you are careful. Most people who get pregnant by accident take chances that increase their risk. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but you can reduce the risk of that tremendously.

    Pregnancy is, however, something that needs to be discussed before you get involved in cuckolding. If either of you are adamantly against abortion, what would you do in the case of an unplanned pregnancy? What would it mean for your child? What would it mean if the father of the child was not you? These are things you should talk about.

    You might indeed really enjoy watching your wife fuck other men (if she and the guy let you). Lots of guys do. And encouraging her to be slutty might happen but the main way this could cause trouble is that she doesn't want to do the things that you hope she'll do and you guys start to fight. I think that is a more common occurrence than any other.

    People don't become that different when they get involved in cuckolding. You might have some issues that cause problems. It isn't always just fun and games. I think the most common issues are jealously on the husband's part and reluctance on the wife's part. If a woman feels like she is being pushed to be a certain way to entertain her husband, it doesn't usually go well. And guys sometimes have a sudden bad reaction to the reality of the experience.

    Start by talking about it and how it might happen and what you both want from it and then see where things go.
    Yes, from what I've read, I'm on the brink of having a fantasy of many men come to fruition. Whether I'm lucky or not--only the future can tell!

    You're absolutely right about her turning into a slut after a black cock. I didn't mean to imply she would go "cock hopping" after it, but I wasn't sure if maybe that's what may "open the door".

    My wife and I are very much in love. Nothing would ever change that (I hope. Lol).

    As far as the pregnancy goes, when I was typing, I was just typing my feelings (possibly not well thought out, lol). I agree with you, if someone wanted to get pregnant--they would. Keyword: want.

    My wife is beautiful (at least to me), and I plan on putting up some pictures of her--even if we do not go through with this. I think I would be turned on by her sleeping with another man (black, white, whatever). She attracts glances from men (married men too), and it doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't really "turn me on", but I do think it's pretty cool that I have something many men want (or seem to want).

    Pretty much, I'm confused right now (in a good way though). Do I wanna be cucked? Do I wanna see my wife with another man? I plan on talking to her about this more (obviously, lol). Seeing what her feelings are in a more specific manner. I'd like to think I'm open enough, and secure enough to let her explore different areas of happiness.

  18. Thanks saturn thanked for this post
  19. #10
    EmmaK is offline VERIFIED REAL MEMBER EmmaK has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southwest United States
    Posts
    453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Scott and I tend to be of the "try it and see if we like it" types. We don't feel that anything sex-related is so dangerous that it can't be tried. That's not to say we haven't had some issues with cuckolding over the years. But to be perfectly honest even when we had troubles, they ultimately led to a better relationship and better sex.

    I would seriously consider by yourself and for yourself whether or not you would like to proceed and then once you decide, slowly bring it up in a fantasy realm with your wife and see where it goes. Start talking to her while you are having sex about stuff like fucking Denzel Washington or Taye Diggs (my favorite).

    The only way to pursue this is openingly with your wife. Once you guys start talking about it, you'll probably start having really hot sex while talking about and then slowly move toward doing it.
    Best
    Emma
    Come and see what we are up to at the playhouse:
    www.mrsemmakelly.com

  20. Thanks 1A_BAD_ROD, saturn thanked for this post
  21. #11
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    A little update. Wife and I talked about her fantasy a little bit over dinner Saturday night. Truthfully, I'm not even sure how it came up, but it did. It wasn't at length either. I jokingly said she doesn't have the guts to make her fantasy a reality. She replied, (playfully) "I know, because I'm married". I said to her... "maybe I'm ok with that". To sum up, the idea of me being ok with it, is completely planted in her mind.

    I did some thinking about how I would feel, and I'm going to encourage this (as softly, but firmly) as I can. If that makes sense. I don't want her to feel as if I'm pushing this.

    I'm thinking about asking if she wants to go to the adult toy store, and maybe try a black cock (a bigger sized one, ha ha).

    I will keep everyone updated.

    Also a side question. Any ideas on how to bring up cuckolding to the wife? Not saying I want to be cucked, but... just to see the options and opportunities it may open. Thanks again everyone for your input, ideas and support. It's nice to talk to people who understand and are willing to guide someone through a topic like this.
    Last edited by luv_to_cuck; 09-07-2009 at 10:11 PM.

  22. Thanks saturn thanked for this post
  23. #12
    1A_BAD_ROD is offline Distinguished Member 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    luv to cuck,
    I guess the wife wanting a big black cock really caught you by surprise. And whether you have been a cuck or want to be a cuck, is simply verbal smoke. She wants other men , maybe because she has not had other men, the main issue is, she has expressed this to you, there for " She Desires to Cuckold You ".
    And that is not a bad thing, and you seem to be all for it as well. All kidding aside, who is leading who?

  24. Thanks saturn thanked for this post
  25. #13
    Rick4Brenda is offline Junior Member Rick4Brenda will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    39

    Exclamation Be Careful What You Wish For

    I don't mean to seem negative, but many women are "wired" as a "one man woman," in a sexual sense. If your wife starts having an affair with a black man (or any other man, for that matter), she may find herself needing to remain sexually faithful to him, at least while the affair lasts. Can you live with that?

    In my case, my wife, Brenda, and I have an arrrangement where she has "affairs" lasting 4-7 months on the average, during which time she remains sexually exclusive to her lover. Then, when the affair runs its course, our sexual relationship resumes with a renewed vigor and excitement, and we are like newlyweds until her next affair. Currently, Brenda is in the middle of a passionate affair with Wendell, a young Air Force guy.

    I have an ongoing thread about our rather unique marriage at the folloing link:
    http://www.ultimatecuckold.net/real-...html#post21266

    Good luck, and be careful!

    Rick

  26. Thanks barcheck, shooter_18t, stuckcuck, saturn thanked for this post
  27. #14
    luv_to_cuck is offline Active Member luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about luv_to_cuck has a spectacular aura about
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick4Brenda View Post
    I don't mean to seem negative, but many women are "wired" as a "one man woman," in a sexual sense. If your wife starts having an affair with a black man (or any other man, for that matter), she may find herself needing to remain sexually faithful to him, at least while the affair lasts. Can you live with that?

    In my case, my wife, Brenda, and I have an arrrangement where she has "affairs" lasting 4-7 months on the average, during which time she remains sexually exclusive to her lover. Then, when the affair runs its course, our sexual relationship resumes with a renewed vigor and excitement, and we are like newlyweds until her next affair. Currently, Brenda is in the middle of a passionate affair with Wendell, a young Air Force guy.

    I have an ongoing thread about our rather unique marriage at the folloing link:
    http://www.ultimatecuckold.net/real-...html#post21266

    Good luck, and be careful!

    Rick
    Hmm... I'm not sure how I would feel about her cutting me off, but 4 months to help create years and years of possible happiness is a good trade. It's not really me I'm worried about, it's her. I don't want to lose her body, but I REALLY don't want to lose her heart and soul. Although if for some reason, she came up to me and said.. "Todd... if you want to stay married, I need other men sexually besides you..", I would definitely think about it--and probably lean towards giving her that.

    It's so odd, the more I've been "forced" to think, and deal with this, the more I'm finding myself being able to justify her sleeping with another man (black man or otherwise truthfully).

    Also, I'm going to talk to her about putting up a few pics, just to prove we are real. I'd post pix of me.. but she is much easier on the eyes! Ha ha.

  28. Thanks barcheck, 1A_BAD_ROD, saturn thanked for this post
  29. #15
    1A_BAD_ROD is offline Distinguished Member 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light 1A_BAD_ROD is a glorious beacon of light
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    cucks need the wife, to fulfill the cucks sexual desire. my sexual activity is pleasing my wife orally, and rarely does she please me , let me rephrase that. Rarely does she participate in pleasing me. that is how it is, after seeing her with different men on different ocassions , ( in bed and out ) i stopped even trying to satifying her with my dick.

  30. Thanks barcheck, saturn thanked for this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» Cuckold in 30 Days Guaranteed

Get Her to Cuckold You in 30 Days or Less...
No Joke

Click Here!

» Your Ad Here

Get thousands of highly targeted people to your lifestyle-themed site? Increase conversion rates, earn money - advertise with us! Contact Kingbull for affordable rates.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.0.1