» Real Wife
Cuckold Couples - No Staged Crap
» Cuckold in 30 Days Guaranteed
Get Her to Cuckold You in 30 Days or Less...
No Joke Click Here!
Ankle bracelet on her right foot.
What DOES it mean when a woman wears an ankle bracelet on her right foot?
The following text I took from some internet sources. I don't recall, but I might have added a bit of my own views of this topic. I in no means and taking credit for being the author, but it is very good reading.
Perhaps you've seen her at the clubs on a Friday night. She's a beautiful woman, mature, in control, and dressed to kill. You notice that her flirting has made her the center of attention and she is completely un-intimidated by the group of guys who are taking a strong interest in her. You then realize that her left hand, which is rubbing the crotch of one gentleman, wears a wedding band and an engagement ring. Her right ankle, which is softly rubbing against the leg of another man, wears a single ankle bracelet. As she makes her way out of the bar, escorted by new friends, you notice that she smiles knowingly to a gentleman who has been watching the whole scene from afar...her husband.
The Hotwife lifestyle is one in which the husband (known as the cuckold) enjoys having a wife who freely engages in sexual encounters with other men. The dynamics of this type of relationship vary widely, however most of the time the relationship will follow one or more of these patterns:
· Cheating Wives The husband enjoys knowing that his wife is "secretly" cheating on him. In many cases the wife is unaware that the husband has discovered the affair. For fear of endangering his wife's newfound relationship, the husband will make no mention of his knowledge of her activities and will secretly derive pleasure from finding clues of her infidelity. The ultimate pleasure for this type of cuckold is to be able to secretly witness the affair in action.
· Full participation The husband is publicly aware of his wife's activities and encourages them whenever possible. In some cases the husband watches from afar while his wife puts on a show just for him by flirting, kissing, heavy petting, and more with other men. In other cases the husband joins in on group sex activities. Most of the time these activities involve multiple men pleasing the wife, but occasionally other women are involved.
· Humiliated Hubby In some cases the husband enjoys the humiliation he feels in having his wife have sex with other men. In this type of relationship the husband becomes excited when his wife's "Hotwife" status becomes public knowledge to friends and co-workers. In some cases the wife's lovers claim exclusive rights to sexual acts with the wife, or the wife will withhold certain sexual acts from the husband based upon the husband's poor sexual prowess or small penis size. When the hotwife engages in sexual acts with the husband's superior (boss, military superior, parent) the feeling of overall helplessness heightens the husbands humiliation and pleasure.
· Cum Queens The husband becomes aroused by the overall excess in his wife's sexual experiences. Gang-bangs and cum-baths are popular with this type of relationship. Many men find it extremely exciting to give their wives oral sex after one or more (or many!) men have left their cum inside them. Having a hotwife come home from a date with panties and pussy full of cum provides the husband the "proof in the pudding" that makes this variation so arousing.
· Other variations The husband pimps his wife to clients, wife engages in sex act with men of other nationalities, wife becomes impregnated by another man, husband is forced to engage in oral sex with his wife's lover...
Post Thanks / Like - 8 Thanks, 0 Likes
Well I can't say what it means for every woman who wears an anklet bracelet. Some probably just wear it 'cause they've seen others or like the look.
We've made an anklet that Karen wears in public. It's a silver chain with charms that we bought from an online jewelry store. It has her initial, my initial and a C for Charles, her current lover. It also has a triangle with a heart inside of it, and a little Liberty Bell. It all adds up to a pretty definite statement it you look closely.
We both love it. I love seeing her in public wearing that sign that she fucks other men. She gets to flaunt her activities discreetly. I like it when she wears lots of jewelry and nothing else with Charles or with me and love seeing the jewelry knowing where it's been.
I am curious when I see women wearing ankle bracelets. I always wonder . . .
Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 0 Likes
I'd say an anklet on the right ankle means nothing. That is, unless it has some clear signals on it. It's more just another piece of jewerly. And I have to admit that i love anklets regardless of their meaning.
But, I have bought the wife a few and I have her wear them on her right ankle. It gives me a high and it would be a sight if someone took it as a sign of being in the lifestyle and made a pass at her. I'd love to see her reaction.
I happened to be flipping through the channels last night and on QVC they were selling treats for feet. Mostly anklets and toe rings. I found it interesting that the model had anklet after anklet on her right ankle. Either she, and most others, have no idea of any meaninging or she was advertising to the entire country!
I happen to really like my very simple, elegant gold anklet, thank you very much. As a professional I can't risk wearing charms on it... but as a simple smooth chain I can wear it to work, play, around the kids' friends and their parents, hot in a corset, stockings and heels or dressed formally in an evening gown. My husband and my lovers know what it means, that's what counts. They get hot just seeing me wear it.
Subtlety is the name of the game for me. If I advertised with charms I could be looking for a new job in a new city! The simple anklet on the right ankle tells the story for those who need to know... and I'm hot with it on!
Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 0 Likes
I want people to notice in the previous post how she tactfully (and creatively) used an emoticon from our comprehensive, extensive and most brilliant emoticon list.
And I think that one being used is a first!
You sound like an intelligent lady. Make sure you visit the \"A Woman's Perspective\" forum!
Currently bedding your girl.
Well, I tend to agree with Carmen. Any symbol you choose to wear, rings on fingers, earrings in ears, tattoos, necklaces, charms, anklets, shoes, dress attire or whatever REALLY only has significance to the wearer and those with whom the wearer chooses to include within his or her circle.
It is definitely a turn on for me to look at those symbols and let my imagination run wild as to the actual meaning.
I did however conduct a personal survey of the anklet question. I took the liberty while on a visit to Vegas to gather my data. I simply walked around several casino floors on my quest. The best place where I actually got responses from my questions was through the slot machine isles. I asked almost every lady I saw wearing an anklet if it had any significant meaning to them. I thought what the hell, “It’s Vegas baby!” I figured they didn’t know me from Adam and if they had the same feelings about Vegas as I did, I just might get a good response rate. It was also neat to see how the responses differed from Casino to Casino. For example, Bellagio and Ceasars most women were older compared to NY NY, Luxor, and Mandaly Bay. But by far the youngest crowd was at Hard Rock and I got the wildest responses there.
I was pleasantly surprised at how many of the women actually answered my question. Very few of them took offense and ignored me. About 75% of the women I asked said the anklet had any significant meaning at all. When they said it had a significant meaning, I would thank them for answering and then ask if they would tell me what its meaning was. This question was met with a firm opinion. The nice ladies were either quick to tell me it was none of my business or were proud to tell me. There weren’t too many in the middle of the road category on the follow-up question.
* 25% of the women who told me the meaning of their anklets admitted to being players in a lifestyle. (Pretty bold actually I thought.)
* 40% of the women said it was simply personal.
* 20% of the women countered by saying, “Don’t you wish I knew.” or something similar, LOL.
* 15% of the women said it was a gift of love or passion from a significant other.
All of those numbers were from me trying to keep track in my head. I though I wouldn't get many responses if anyone actually saw pen or paper. I wished I’d taken the time to actually document that little excursion in greater detail. But it’s close enough for this discussion thread.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes
Thanks to all of you for your most gracious comments. I was starting to wonder if I was not "proper" in the lifestyle not having some charm hanging off of my anklet.... I talked about it with both my lover and my husband since posting here and they agree that they like knowing my meaning... especially when out in public, or even at work!
Simple elegance has always been my motto.
By the way, I loved the survey. Not sure how I would have answered. Would have depended on the "present company" of the time.
"Keep them guessing"? YOU BET! Isn't that half the fun?
The reality is that the majority of people who see them, buy them, make them and wear them have little or no knowledge of their symbolic meaning within the cuckold lifestyle. Perhaps one day they will become a bit more "scene specific", it would be kind of nice really.
But at this point it reminds me of many years ago when the rumors were that if a guy wore an earring in a particular ear it meant he was gay (left ear I think). Of course now many guys wear earrings in either or both ears and I'm not sure that the majority of gay men even knew the rumor about them.
(To satisfy any emoticon fetishists, lol )
I love my anklet. I get noticed with it and approached and it makes me feel good. I like to flash it at clubs and sometimes just at the grocery store. Keeps people wondering. Mine has the M-F-M symbols on it. It's great in my eyes.
I have a few anklets I wear on my right foot that I bought from nipple-charms.com. I have a BBC and a HW anklet. they work nice for any guy that likes to check out womens shoes and if she is wearing any anklets!
I dont want to get in trouble by posting a link.
Hubby love to watch from accross the bar when I left my leg for the guy to get a better look. And he likes to position himself as to see up my skirt as I left. Sometimes I treat hubby to a no panty shot!
Great forum. Love it.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes
Diane wears a variety of ankle bracelets on both ankles, she does this mostly because she likes the look, although the last year or so she has taken to making sure the key to the padlock on my "Curve" chastity cage is always hanging from one of them.
And an anklet with a silver and black padded "Masterlock" key just seems to draw both second glances and comments.
I think we will get some of those charms...MFM...BBCS...GBG...for those who dont know (male female male) (big black cock sucker) (gang bang girl)...my wife is all the above....I love my hotwife...she is soooooo bad it is soooo good
The more the merrier
My wife wears a simple silver anklet on her right ankle. She does get more attention when she wears it, but not everyone understands its meaning. Like someone else said, "Keep them guessing"
Left ankle for me (usually)
I just like it, it looks cool and elegant.
I do get hit on more when I wear it when I'm out with my girlfriends, and that's sometimes hot. But really MANY women wear them and think nothing of hotwifing.